mandag den 14. september 2009

School Fee for 2008 and 2009




Dear Orly & Claus,

Thanks so much for your mail. It sounds interesting about Mette & Lene, but Mette perhaps
feels homesick & lonely as she has to stay a lone from you two and her boyfriend as well.
I would like to show you all things that you want to know both about me and Cambodia.

I write you now to report you the left information about the kids, and photos of school paying.

I have test English of the boy already. He is doing ok with what he has learned. When he started he was in level SC1 and he is now SC4.
I also had shown them all the nice photos of you all with my expression & explanation of each person. They was watching slide show with smiles.

I would like to say hello to your good friends visiting you. Please, enjoy your time together and have a nice day & weekend.

Love from Borin

Ingen kommentarer: